APSAC offers an annual membership.
Join APSAC for the 2014-15 school year, download and submit your application today!
Last school year, our membership raised about $2,800. In turn, APSAC was able to provide $2,500 to students through scholarships and $1,000 to support our members in the form of mini-grants. We hope to do even more this school year.
Please join us today!
Benefits of Joining APSAC
- Have access to up to date resources and information on Pupil Services
- Be a part of active advocacy for Pupil Services and Attendance Counselors
- Access to free and discounted workshops for APSAC Members
- Be a part of a collective voice of Pupil Services and Attendance Counselors
- Apply for scholarships for the students you serve
Why join a Professional Association?
An association is a synergistic group, meaning that the effect of a collection of people is greater than just one person. Associations sponsor numerous events throughout the year that allow you to connect with your peers. You can share ideas, ask for advice, volunteer to be a speaker or become a member of a committee. You can participate and have the opportunity to learn about breaking news in your career, learn "best practices" or new ideas, hear about key achievers in your field and also meet and brainstorm with others who are also looking to share and learn new information. Another benefit of enhancing your network is that you may find a mentor to help you with your professional needs or you may be in a position to become a mentor to someone else. Giving back can be the greatest reward and benefit.